Pages

Saturday, September 12, 2015

Classroom Reveal Part 2

I made it through my first week back and I have to say, while I am tired, I'm also excited about this new year! I have some very sweet third graders and one or two that can be a handful. As promised, here is my classroom finished. It was a lot of work,  but I am very happy with how it turned out this year!

View from the door:

My desk arrangement:

 The reading corner:

The "back of the room" (Even though it's the side, technically).

My Job chart and mailboxes:



Another view of my reading corner:

The front of the room:

 My desk area

The back corner:

My Brag tags:

Student and Math supplies:

Close up of the student desks: the goodie bags I stamped myself and have a pencil, bookmark, and box of smarties. Each group also has a scrap bucket in the middle for our Interactive notebook cuttings.


My Super Improver Board:

View from the reading corner:

My desk:

Our staff mailboxes: I made a little box with Werthers and card for each staff member. All 55 of them!!


So that is my classroom, I hope you enjoyed it and if you have any questions don't hesitate to leave a comment.

4 comments: